Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome Message

Hi friends, and welcome to my new Front Porch Bluegrass BLOG! I've been looking for a way to publish the show playlists online and communicate information about some of the bluegrass artists, events and news that I'm excited about, as well as provide a way for listeners to communicate with me and each other.

Wintergrass was a blast as always, and now it's time to start thinking about summer festivals. I'm on the planning committee for the fabulous Blue Waters Bluegrass Festival held in Medical Lake (near Spokane), which is a gorgeous park-like setting by the shores of Medical Lake, and we're very excited about our 2006 lineup featuring The Wilders, The Biscuit Burners, Jackstraw, the Broken Valley Roadshow, Anne & Pete Sibley, and lots more great bands.

In addition to Blue Waters, I hope you'll pay a visit to the Inland Northwest Bluegrass Association's website to see about some of the other great bluegrass festivals and events in the Inland Northwest. Bluegrass is alive and well in our region!

Keep on pickin'!
- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home